Monday, August 27, 2007

Enough is enough!

We desperately need a State or Region wide system to track and grade all the Gang Shootings that are quickly increasing in frequency and severity.

Its getting so our lives will soon become a Breaking News Blur and it will be near impossible to keep track of all what has happened and where shooting wise.

Without some way to document and track these Gunfire occurrences it will be difficult to apply for Federal Grants to help us Bulletize our homes.

Now, who can tell me the Insulation R-rating for 1/2" plate steel?
Who knows, there might a Green Value in a Bulletization effort and we can turn what was a negative into a positive.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenera said...

I found your blog through a search and I LOVE it! I live in Salem as well and I can really relate to your posts about the situation in our city. I will definitely be coming back for more!!!

Jenera

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter