Thursday, May 10, 2007

I guess that only makes sense.

Dropped by my local Janitorial Supply supplier to invest in some true Industrial Strength Chemical and found an old favorite is Now New and Improved.

I didn't ask for a New Improved product as what I have been using was working quite well, thank you!

But now the old favorite carries a new Icon on the label of . . . Tb.

It was explained; what that tells me is its not only good as a disinfectant but it is also very effective against Tuberculosis and that has become a major concern of late and very much so in Medical facilities such as Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care facilities.

In other words, where Illegal Aliens are known to frequently be found.

But what I found amazing is the Cautions and use directions are in English Only.

What, no Spanish?

But then, I guess that only makes sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter