Monday, May 07, 2007

The StatesmanJournal reaches a New Low!

"What was a simple noise complaint turned into a major brawl."

http://159.54.226.83/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070507/NEWS/705070326/1001

In this story what they call "a simple noise complaint" resulted in a Riot and the SJ implies that everything was just peachy until the Cops arrived and turned it into a brawl involving 125 people.

What I saw on TV news told me all I needed to know when they interviewed a 20 something (400 pounder) who I suspect came to Salem because of the Oregon Health Plan and brought with them their diabetes and an inability to handle alcohol without violence.

Simple noise complaint, my butt! Lets see their reporter roll-up on such a scene, alone!

But then, I suppose there were some who barely noticed the boom coming from Nagasaki.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter