Friday, September 23, 2005

I called Sen Wyden's Portland office

I called Sen Wyden's Portland office and left a voice message for the staff person working with Immigration Issues. This was in regard to S 1033, the guest worker bill being presented by McCain and Kennedy.

I listened to the recorded intro message in English, and then in Spanish, and at the end I was told "Mucho Gracias" in Spanish, but not thanked . . . in English.

Next, I called back to listen to that message again to confirm what I had heard earlier. Whereupon the receptionist denied connecting me to that voice-mail a second time and asked I leave my comments with them.

Now, do I really believe my message will be forwarded. What, and allow strawberries to rot on the vines?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter