Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Win some, lose some!

Today, I noticed when entering a local Big Box Retailer, the Cell Phone concessionaire (who rents space within their walls) is staffed with only Non-Hispanics.

This is the third time in the last month when I noticed how the kiosk was HVPE (Hispanic with Very Poor English) free, which is a complete reversal over several previous years.

Well now, I can only hope the quality of service has improved as before it was quite poor for English speakers.

Then to my distress I discover (for the second time in recent weeks) the store checker I drew to be a HVPE and she I have never seen before, even working as a Checker Aide. Perhaps a transfer from another store. Swell!

What I think worthy of note, is that I am acquainted with one of the Big Box Store's employees who for some time has worked as a Checker. However, today they are only being given part-time work.

Perhaps my acquaintance (their employee) has developed a Drug problem as I have noticed they never seem to sleep and have become . . . quite undependable.

Now where would you suppose those job wasting drugs come from?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter