Tuesday, July 22, 2008

What do I care

If all the Mexican Bakeries and the Mexican Grocery Stores and the Mexican Car Dealers and the Mexican Restaurants and the Mexican Nightclubs and the Mexican Taverns and the Mexican Clothing Stores in Oregon and the Landlords who cater to Mexicans go broke along with the Nursery Grower and Vineyard Owner employers of Illegal Aliens because they lost their customers, tenants and staff they knew full well primarily consisted of Criminals?
I don't visit, shop at or support those businesses nor do they support me in any way shape or form.
Now I can appreciate the benefits resulting from the millions of Illegal Aliens who have Not Assimilated into our society as their leaving will have little negative impact on our way of life and economy.
As it is now any loss of Tax Income will be offset by our needing less Tax Supported services and that is a trade I see as worth the effort.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We can take the hit now or take it later when more of them are here. Pretty easy choice it seems to me.

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter