Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Going Green Works for me!

When checking in at a Lincoln City Motel I decided it was time I start helping to save the planet.
This began during the sign-in when I asked they skip the normal AM housekeeping visit as if I found myself in need of any additional items (such as fresh towels) I could call or retrieve them for myself.
Management thought that was a champion idea and gave me a room rate discount for the consideration.
Lets count the ways how my decision helped the planet:
#1 It helped reduce the use of nasty cleaning Chemicals.
#2 The dollar savings will help me pay for less efficient (but some people believe is a more earth friendly) E85 gasoline
#3 I didn't need to worry about who has been snooping into my belongings when I was away from the room.
#4 The Illegal Alien housekeeper (Carmalita) will be sent home a bit earlier on those days and with a few less US dollars to avoid paying taxes upon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter