Thursday, May 15, 2008

Embrace Up!

Last night Woodburn Police (along with the support of Marion County Deputies and OSP officers) devoted much of their time tracking Hispanic Gang members as they practiced their skills at Flash Mobbing (up to 30+ people) and then dispersing only to re-assemble another Flash Mob again elsewhere.
Peek-a-boo, I see you!! Makes me wonder if they are not all sharing in a Sprint Family Network plan or is that an ATT offering?.
I fully well expect that one day soon they will take on our Law Enforcement and I have little doubt as to who will win. That is until the Governor calls in the National Guard but by then much of Marion County will have gone up in smoke and it won't just be port-a-potties on the grounds of the State Capitol building.
With 96 degrees expected Friday and the beer delivery trucks running hard I suspect things may get hairy wild this weekend.
What does Diversity have in store for you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter