Monday, May 05, 2008

Spare me the tears!

Tonight local TV News reports on how the cost of Gas may be the cause of "Less Traffic" on the freeways.
Then they go on to interview divers of Monster Vehicles and bring us their Sad Stories of how many are suffering with having to feed their 10 MPG guzzlers and travel 60 Miles or more (one way) to and from work . . . every day.
Golly, that is a pity and it my heart breaks as wasn't it you and I that forced them to buy a home in Tillamook or Albany and commute to SE Portland?
Then the nitwits have the audacity to complain when the Wal-Mart Chinese and Aramco Arabs purchase their place of employment and move it out of the USA to where the workers ride scooters and live within the sight and smell of the factories smokestack.
But not to worry as Obama and/or Hillary will make everything alright, you wait and see. In fact tonight I heard Hillary promise to "make everything Safe for me and my family."

Guess I will soon have less fear of finding myself involved with a Ford Exhibition in a head-on collision.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter