Tuesday, April 22, 2008

An effort to thwart Darwin's Law

Nervous Nurse Nancy was on TV news tonight informing we Male Nits how to BBQ hamburger and how to do so without killing everybody in the family.
She gave us a nice little quiz during which we all learned how to wash our hands just like Mrs. Berger taught me in second grade and how to use a digital thermometer to make sure everything was cooked just fine.
I guess she ran out of time to further explain or just assumed that we will all ride to the store in our Super Safe SUV when shopping for the ground beef and wear our walking helmets when entering the store after parking our Super Safe SUV safely.
Perhaps I should wear my Highly Reflective Orange Safety Vest. You know the vest with the Yellow Stripe up the back so everybody knows I live in constant fear of being Unsafe as that would be an issue.

Gimme a break!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter