Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Yes, I am thankful on this Thanksgiving Day

I am first thankful to God for having allowed me to enjoy this his wonderful creation we call Earth, and for all these many years.
I am thankful to my Father and Mother who gave me this life and also fought to help me survive the first weeks of this grand adventure.
I am thankful to my late Wife of forty three years who gave my life purpose and meaning and also who gave birth to two of the Greatest Sons a man could ever hope to enjoy.
And, among the many other wonderful rewards I am thankful for all of us who are living in the United States of America, which is without a doubt the Greatest Nation under God his world has ever known and that built on the sacrifices made by those who have gone before us.
Yes, I am thankful and I am grateful, on this day and all others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter