Sunday, November 18, 2007

Garmin, Rio, Tom-Tom, they are the rage

Curious, GPS Mapping devices to hang on the dashboard.
The TV commercial showed what looks as a young mother out to do her Christmas shopping and using her GPS Mapping device to guide her every step of the way. Who needs Rudolph?
I'm sorry, but I can't think of a soul that I know who would ever need, or ever want, a GPS Mapping device to help them find their way during a shopping spree in their own home town.
All I can think of is how they might be handy if I were an Early-out Executive (50 plus) that is launching a new career in Pizza Delivery.
But then, I don't know all that many Democrats either.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heck, my hubby just told me this morning that he'd read an article about people who use them to find their cars in big parking lots ... being a bit "directionally challenged" myself, I can kinda see it.

That said, he's considering getting me one for Christmas ... but it's because we like to go to Portland and across to Eastern Oregon, and he doesn't want me to get lost (again, directionally challenged little ole me).

Not being a Portland native, using it for getting around Portland alone would be great.

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter