Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Dang it, I should listen to myself more often!

Knowing full well that I was likely wasting my time, I stopped by my local Chain Store Home Improvement Center thinking that even with their new inventory rules they certainly would stock replacement blades for the ever-popular Stanley Tools "Box Cutter."

Imagine my excitement with finding the Stanley Tool display that includes everything from door hinges to screw-drivers . . . but No Stanley Box cutters and . . . No replacement Box Cutter Blades!

Dang it, I should listen to myself more often!

Curious, I can't recall ever seeing any of their shoppers who met the Terrorists profile.

But then, I suppose profiling isn't PC and having someone track a weapon back to a retailer is bad for business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter