Sunday, May 07, 2006

Goose and Gander!!

Is there any difference between a Farmer that knowingly builds a business based on using Illegal Alien labor - and - a Retailer that builds their business with knowingly selling . . . stolen goods?

I don't think there is much difference if any.

Should taxpayers help those Farmers with tax benefits when and if in the future they face higher employee costs resulting from Illegal Aliens gaining Guest Worker status and able to demand greater wage and benefit compensation?

Double the price on Arborvitae and Ron Wyden's Strawberries and see what I care.

What do you think?

1 Comments:

Blogger MAX Redline said...

Actually, I'm with you on that. I used to pick in the fields when I was a kid. But then, I was taught that I had to earn money and pay my way.

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter