Thursday, April 20, 2006

Kill the card and I'm out of here!

I stop into a Mexalem area Auto and Sporting goods store to waste what little value remains on a Christmas Gift Card. There I find more staff gathered and keeping the entry door area secure than what are in the individual departments. Hello, is anybody home?

So, I browse on my own (except for the bevy of security cameras) and without having any of my many questions answered I make a grab and headed for the check-stands. Can't go wrong with some tire cleaner and a pair of work gloves. Kill the card and I'm out of here and for quite a spell I suspect.

Once clearing that exit door I drive down the street to the Office Supply store.

There I met a very impressive Security/Greeter who wasn't showing us his Black Belt today even though I am certain he owns at least one if not two. That dude moved like he had springs in his shoes. You don't spose he ripped the spring-shoes off at the Sport and Auto store down the street, do ya?

My next move was to the area the Security/Greeter had directed me and during that travel I was tagged by three other staffers who helped guide me on my way. Then when presented to the area of selection, yet another staffer dropped by to see if I had any questions. Hover, hover, why the cover??

As I was passing through their check-stand I noticed how the Security/Greeter had stopped a well dressed businessman and was checking out and sealing in an paper bag some personal items the shopper had carried in with him. Now, where is my boarding pass?

That is when I started to wonder just what happened to the USA I once so enjoyed where retail customers were treated like royality and not like a bunch of Criminal Aliens.

Golly sakes, isn't Embracing Diversity just wonderful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter