Tuesday, January 31, 2006

"Hell on Earth" Coming to your neighborhood soon!

Any viewers of Anderson Cooper's News Magazine "360" on CNN last evening got a good look at the Real Mexico as it really is and not just a trip from a Tourist Airport to a Resort location.

Every evil one can imagine is running rampant in Mexico and that includes everything from the accepted filth and squalor to them selling their children into Sex Slavery.

And, then I drive through our once beautiful city and see how this horrendous lifestyle of "Hell on Earth" is rapidly spreading into our society and our political leaders and governments are encouraging us to Embrace this Disgusting Culture, as to do otherwise is to be Racist.

I need Mexico's Culture and Lifestyle like I need my throat cut and the latter is becoming more likely with every passing day as the Invasion of the Lawless continues and our Politicians and Bureaucrats keep welcoming more of it every day.

Please note: I didn't say 'Hispanic' and I didn't say 'Latino' as I said Mexican, and as we all know Mexico enjoys a Culture that is Rich in its Diversity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter