Thursday, January 26, 2006

I need help! I'm getting confused.

Can we get the Feds to start numbering the Smuggler Tunnels they keep finding under the US/Mexican border so I can keep them straight.

Or, are the just reporting the discovery of the same tunnel over and over again? And, I wish they would make up their minds where it was. Conflicting stories, nothing but conflicting stories.

That is true with reports of the Mexican Military crossing the US border and assisting drug runners and Illegal Aliens (undocumented immigrants) on our side and where exactly did it happen. One day we hear it happened in Texas and then the next week they are saying it was in Arizona, New Mexico or California.

The same problem (issue) is true here in Salem with gang fights, meth busts, stabbings, pot busts, murders, rapes, kidnappings, assaults, hold-ups, robberies, shop-lifting, post birth abortions (children killings) heroin busts, car-jackings and drive-by shootings. They just can't seem to keep the story straight as to how many people were involved, where it occurred and when.

Its to the point where I struggle to turn on TV news anymore as I know I will just become more bewildered. Wish we could just skip to the sports report and listen to some inspirational player interviews from the NBA.

1 Comments:

Blogger MAX Redline said...

I've dealt with print and tv media far too often over the years, and they rarely get the story right. My feeling has long been that if they can't be trusted to get the local stories accurately, how far do I want to trust them on the big national/international scale?

My answer: about as far as I'd trust Osama in a truce talk.

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter