Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Things I am thankful for, again

My wife's health has improved in the past year, our children and grandchildren are all fairing well, as are both of our families.

We are warm, dry, well fed, sleep in a safe place, have few wants and are able to send this message and also very grateful that you are there and able to read it. And, in spite of all the wrongs I keep harping about I see there is hope for our futures.

A special thanks to our people in Military Uniforms that are risking their lives so we might continue enjoying what we give thanks for today. May my efforts on this end during the coming year be worthy of their efforts and sacrifices.

My hope is your Thanksgiving will be as good as ours.

Allen

1 Comments:

Blogger TheDuncan said...

Allen,
As Americans we all have a great deal to be thankful for. I hope that you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I own a retail store and this time of year makes it difficult to do much posting. Hope to see you on Dec. 3rd. Woodburn is lovely this time of year.

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter