Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Give-and-take flexibility!

My old friend for over 45 years tells me his new and larger residence comes with a pre-established handyman/landscape maintenance service that he describes is amazing as to how much service is delivered and for so little cost.

The service provider's name is Jose Gonzalez and he and his boys will do anything asked if they are paid in . . . CASH.

My friend needed a bigger place now that his Mother is living with them. She had to give up living alone after an Illegal Alien forced his way into her home and tried to rape her.

Give-and-take flexibility! That's how we Embrace Diversity in 2005.

1 Comments:

Blogger Localfella said...

Tony,

I expect he does as he explained it to me with knowing my reaction.

I also expect it won't last long as he is nobody's fool.

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter