Saturday, November 19, 2005

I'm not a Racist, I am a Culturalist!

For some time I have been confused with all the flap about La Raza and MEChA and the many supporting Hispanic and/or Latino groups who think of themselves as privileged or superior to others, yet they seem to apply those separatist and elitist titles to any who are simply (as fate would have it) born South of the US border, or "other than Americans of Canadians." So where does "Race" come into play and how does one's place of birth automatically include a designation of racial superiority?

I don't know about you, but I am well aware of Mexico (and other Central American countries) as being comprised of people of many different heritages or bloodlines. Yet most seem to consider themselves as Hispanics or Latinos and thus qualify as members of La Raza (The Race) when I see they should be identifying and promoting themselves as members of La Cultura (The Culture) as Culture seems the only common value they share that makes them different from we others living North of the border.

Therefore, I find La Raza as nonsense and based on a bad translation as what they are really promoting and supporting is their unique Central American Culture and with that I have great objection as I am a devout Culturalist, but in no way a Racist.

I am a Culturalist and for many reasons, as I oppose those Cultures that promote strapping bombs on innocent children and directing them to commit suicide in the process of killing other and unsuspecting innocents. I also oppose those Cultures that promote birthing as many children as possible and in the shortest time so as to benefit the parent's purposes. I oppose those Cultures who over-populate their environments and therefore deplete the natural resources of an area and so pollute the earth. I oppose those Cultures that support the intentional exportation of poisons (drugs) into a neighbors land as an acceptable method of exchange for transportation. I oppose those Cultures who attack a neighboring village and hack the heads off those with a differing tribal name and that simply because of their tribal name. I oppose those Cultures that accept crime and violence as a way of life. I oppose those Cultures that look upon wife beating as an acceptable practice and subject women to lives of servitude. I oppose those Cultures that consider child rape and kidnapping as lawful and routine. I oppose those Cultures that condone the use of mind altering drugs and stimulants (natural or man-made) as an accepted practice. I oppose those Cultures that resist assimilation with those in other countries where they have immigrated. I oppose those Cultures that violate their neighbors borders and fail to respect the accomplishments of others and I oppose those Cultures that intentionally exploit the good nature of a neighbor with false pretense and intentionally take from them in excess of what they offer in exchange.

So, if any desire to hang a tag on me please know me as a Culturalist, as I will work to defend and sustain our Homogenized Culture as we have uniquely created in the USA and to resist with all my strength the efforts of those with intent to infect our land with their failed Culture and to erase the word United from the United States of America.

E pluribus unum, the National motto of the United States of America

1 Comments:

Blogger Daniel said...

How come the schools, universities and government agencies never celebrate American culture?

And when they do celebrate other cultures it's very selective. Celebrate Africa! (clitorectomies) Celebrate India (arranged marriage)

They pick and choose what part of the culture they like.

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter