Friday, November 11, 2005

So what do you think,

My plan is a grocery store visit and to tap the ATM near their front door, however when I arrive there is somebody standing at the money vender, so I wait in the car listening to re-runs of Bill O' on KXL.

I wait and I wait and the fella keeps poking numbers and poking numbers and that's when I decide to hit the store first and catch the ATM on the way out as he certainly would be gone by then.

As I walk past the ATM visitor I see the screen stating (in Big Bold Print) the PIN has been DENIED!! Next I glance back at the person and catch their eye as he was nervously looking around to see if anybody was waiting and/or watching.

That did it, he is off like a shot with briskly walking towards the street after taking the card from the ATM.

Even with his collar up on his ski-jacket and his baseball hat pulled down I was yet able to see a Hispanic male, about 5'8", skinny and a goatee.

So what do you think, did forget his PIN or what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter