Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Monkey See!

Its time I climbed on the Oil Crisis Inflation Band Wagon as I am no doubt losing money.
As of this AM I am going to increase the fee I charge myself for writing this blog by 50%.
Sorry, but this can't go on as operational costs have skyrocketed and that all because of higher Oil prices.
You see, someone out there in the Web World might choose to print part of my blog and that would consume Ink and we all know what Ink is made of, don't we?

Isn't it amazing to learn how everything is interrelated to Oil?
I have little doubt that Printer Ink now sold in 1.4 oz. cartridge form will jump from $1800. a gallon to over $3600. a gallon and where will that leave you and me?
My hope is that nobody will assume I am just taking advantage of the situation and exploiting an opportunity to blame others for my greed.

Note: You will be advised later of any changes in Blog reader fees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter