Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Good news in the Mail Box today!

It came in the form of New Ads, New Discount Coupons and more Notices of Relocation.
The big difference today is that I have never seen several of these advertisers in my mail box before and they are unique with presently being located in NE Salem or what many call Mexalem because of the heavy population of Illegal Aliens, mostly from Mexico.
One new flier is an 8 coupon ad from HomeTown Buffet where I haven't eaten in years as it became over-run with people speaking loudly in Spanish and their many out-of-control children. It looked more like a school of Bad Behavior.
Here is another flyer from the Orowheat Bakery Outlet Store where again I seldom visit and simply because of the high-risk neighborhood. They are located at the intersection of NE Hit and Run streets.
And, here is a "We're Moving Notice" from another Mexalem area business that I haven't visited for well over a year and they are soon to be in my neighborhood. Olay!!
Judging from these ads and all the freshly vacant store fronts in Mexalem, I'm willing to bet that Embracing Diversity hasn't panned out all that well for many of the business folks that sold out early to the Illegal Alien Invasion.
What did I ever do before they invented paper shredders?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter