Friday, August 31, 2007

The day will come

Losing my wife earlier this year was very difficult.

Covering all the medical co-pay amounts we accumulated since the first of the year as a direct result of Medicare foisting itself into our previously private medical insurance only compounds the difficulty.

Next, dealing with Salem Hospital's chaotic billings are enough to drive a sane person mad.

But what really burns my butt is, when calling Salem Hospital's Brain Dead Accounting Department we must first listen to a recorded message made by a young woman . . . who no speak Inrish so good.
Or as she says, Accouning Deparmen.
Do you think choosing her to produce the recording was simply an over site?

I don't, as it was most likely intentional and that decision was made by a person who likely gained the position because of their Hispanic Ethnicity, not by their ability.

The day will come when Salem Hospital (a profit making organization) wants my support for another tax abatement and then I will then exact my revenge.

2 Comments:

Blogger MAX Redline said...

I'm sorry to see that you've lost your wife. That's hard to get through. For government and hospital bureaucrats to compound the loss is unforgiveable; akin to rubbing salt into an open wound.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Jenera said...

Ah, i have had the same thoughts when dealing with them as well. I cannot think of one time where I have actually spoke to someone there that actually speaks fluent english let alone someone that speaks without an 'accent'.

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter