Friday, May 18, 2007

News has it . . .

Residents of Mexico who are seeking Temporary Work Visas so as to enter the US for seasonal farm work are concerned the US Senate's proposed regulation will make things more difficult for them to earn a living.

No Damit! They are screwing things up again. The Senate, that is.

Legal workers and Legal Immigrants are what we want.

We welcome the people who are working to Follow the Law.

Rather than take on another 1000 page law lets just enforce the ones we have on the books.

We can begin with thinning the herd of Criminal Aliens by checking the ID of all persons Arrested by the Police.

Hey, if I get stopped lets see if my SSN matches my ODL and my ODL matches my age and appearance.

Believe me at the number of contacts Salem Police have with Hispanics I'll bet we can deport near fifty a day from here alone.

Officer calls for Wants and Warrant Checks sounds like a reading from a Mexican phone book.

That is assuming they have phone books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter