Saturday, April 07, 2007

Finally, we got the Bill!

Bill O'Reilly that is, as he has now taken notice of the Illegal Alien Problem.

Last weeks On-air bout with Geraldo was a rip-snort dandy and
its obvious that Mr. Bill has his Dander Up!

Yeehaww!

Not only that, several of the more passive supporters of Undocumented Immigrants who are on my e-mail list are now showing a Bit of Anger when it comes to the thieving, raping, drunken, killing bastards that you and I have been asked to Blindly Embrace.

That benefit-of-doubt has all but disappeared.

Ain't it amazing. Suddenly I'm not such a radical outcast as I was only a few short weeks back.

I have been transformed in the eyes of others.

Now, if there only was a bounty on the Bastards I could score some bucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter