Tuesday, January 03, 2006

My ever changing Window of reality!

Several months ago I was both surprised and concerned to see such a good looking young Female touring the back and side yards of our neighborhood, working as a Meter Reader for the Power company.

I could recognize the value of them sending out a rather innocent looking young girl that would likely cause less alarm to Salem's ever growing criminal element. However, I wouldn't want my daughter (if I had one) being subjected to such exposures in any part of this constantly degrading city.

Therefore, I was somewhat encouraged today when Two good looking young ladies visited the property and both were wearing quite distinct Meter Reader uniforms.

With luck they will continue working in pairs and that will extend the time we have before the News folks tell us about an incident where a Meter Reader has suffered an attack at the hands of some protected pervert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter