Wednesday, October 05, 2005

One Day "Special" Hunting Season!

On my way to the gym this AM I noticed an unusually high number of parents standing with their children as they waited for their school bus.

Now, it all makes sense as I hear today was the National "Walk or Bike to School" day.

My bet is, the parents were there watching for the Perverts that might be out hoping to join in on the Celebration.

Smart parents and a painfully necessary effort today as we Embrace all that is sick and deviant and in the name of Diversity .

Press #2 for Spanish.

2 Comments:

Blogger Daniel said...

That was my exact thought when I heard this on KXL this morning. Who wants to let their kids walk around Portland when they have perverts and drug addicts running around wild.

10:02 PM  
Blogger The Cheezer said...

It is a sad comentary that in todays world, kids can't safely walk to work. When I was a kid (about 25 years ago) a five year old could walk to the corner market for a candy bar AND Mom would give you a note to pick up a pack of smokes. At least the smokes are harder to get.

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter