Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I'm getting smarter as I get Older!

I have learned when the TV News camera moves in very tight for a close-up of a person its usually done to conceal their face or other points that might identify the individual subject.

Such was the case on TV News tonight when a Portland station was reporting on the stimulus funded repair work going on at Timberline Lodge.

This tight close-ups showed a workers hand and arm while they were scraping paint from the exterior of the Lodge. But as the camera backed off just for a millisecond I caught a glance of someone I suspect would be a good E-Verify check.

Curious how all the other workers on camera were full body shots with some interviews and all were quite obviously Gringos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter