Thursday, March 20, 2008

Have you been watching American Idol?

I have and the contestants have been fantastic, however I have a concern and a question.
Have you noticed how critic Randy Jackson (who I believe person of good heart) speaks differently in style and language use when talking with Black contestants than he does with all others?
Randy turns on the Jive, flashing hand signs and gets down when speaking to a fellow Black person and I see that sending the Wrong message to America's young people as it sets Black people apart and marks them as being different.
I see this especially a concern today considering the all flap over Barack Obama's friend and pastor.
I'm sending a copy of this to my local Fox affiliate and asking they forward my thoughts on to Fox Network.
We need less Divisions and Randy can help bring that about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter