Thursday, March 01, 2007

On behalf of the B of A!

B of A, following the other Lenders?

With giving Illegal Aliens Credit Cards I see the Bank of America
as being a less than honorable American Business.

However, I begrudgingly must admit that to be fair I should mention others who I see who have been profiting from the Illegal Alien Cash Cow, and for some time now.

Several years back when at JC Penny's I noticed that Rosa (who was in check-out line ahead of me) wasn't holding any items for purchase.

Then, when it was her turn she simply showed the clerk a piece of paper, pointed to a number written on it and handed her $10.

My bet was that Rosa had purchased something on Credit and was making a payment on that debt. I recall doing that when first getting started establishing credit and losing money.

However, Rosa could not speak English when spoken to and simply handed the clerk the numbered note and the money.

A few days later I saw a similar activity at Sears. Now, I understand how Sears has since risen from the dead financially and much of that success is given to their aggressive marketing practices and I'll bet that includes giving Credit Cards to Illegal Aliens. What the heck, they can get home and new car loans so why not a Sears card?

What, you say the home and new car loans all sprang from their having established a credit history with the Big Box stores?

Even though I find it distasteful, I must give B of A credit for being open about their planned activity. As with my being outside of the Hispanic community I never heard anything about Sears, Penny's and other big box retailers efforts to cash in on the Illegal Alien Opportunity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter