Friday, October 20, 2006

Treading Water in Mid-Valley

It seems Salem has become the State of Hibernation as it awaits the Gubernatorial Election.

Bad news if you were planning to sell Real Estate, fast!

This I suspect is driven by the Real fear that Tax-and-Spend Ted is on his way out.

Rumor has it, Teddy is Toast!

Think what would happen to Salem's economy if 2000 ODOT employees and 50,000 Illegal Aliens suddenly found their Gravy Hose had gone dry.

That kind of pain and suffering I welcome as I know the process of Redistribution of Wealth can bring a certain amount of discomfort to many.

Bring it on!!

Note: If I were a manager of a State office and wanted to sway an election, I might be inclined to post an employee roster revealing employee hire-dates which might inspire some of the more recent staff additions to become politically active.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter