Sunday, September 10, 2006

Bingo!

At the gym this AM several of the guys were teasing another about his new 'Cutting Edge' foot wear. Fancy!!!

What I noticed about them was, that from the front they appeared to be all White, yet from the back they appeared as all Black, and there was no reflective stripes.

Bingo!

I immediately thought of how those could help round out my marketing idea for what I call the 'Get-a-Way'outfit that already includes black/white or black/red reversible Hoodies along with Black levis.

So why can't I jump on the greed bandwagon and Embrace some Diversity?

Never let it be said the Athletic shoe manufacturers don't research their market and deliver to a need and please spare me all the comments about their predatory capitalism.

Now, for a fast buck today who among us wouldn't sell out the USA?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter