Wednesday, June 21, 2006

What would your Mother do?

Tonight KATU reports a 12 year old Boy was injured in Woodburn by a hit-and-run driver. The bike was mangled.

Oh yes, the suspect is a Hispanic Male as one might expect with Hit-and-Run drivers.

But what KATU left out of the story was the Injured Boy (a Gringo) also saw a Hispanic female, with long brown hair, sitting in the front passenger seat, and two children in the back seat.

I can't imagine my father ever hitting-and-running from his responsibilities and hate to think of what my mother would have done if he had . . . and she knew of it.

I see this act as evidence of how our cultures differ and why I and other resist and reject any attempts to force us to adopt such animal like behaviors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter