Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Some of the Best News ever!

My bet this is only the Tip of the Iceberg and other National and Local business concerns will follow suit . . . soon!

From Lars Larson: You may have already seen the signs popping up at your local Dunkin' Donuts shop: "We follow the law! This company hires lawful workers only."

The signs, which have begun appearing in shops around Boston, make public the company's participation, starting June 1, in a voluntary federal program that enables employers to quickly check the immigration status of new hires.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can they put up signs that read:
"English spoken here" ?

I mean, I always see signs reading:
"Si Habla Espanol", so fair is fair, right?

/sits back waiting for accusations of "racism", etc.

10:11 PM  
Blogger Localfella said...

I like it!!

10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good news! I needed to find a donut shop here in my new town, and it turns out there is a Dunkin Donuts not far up the road.

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter