Friday, October 14, 2005

Another convert joining the Anti-Illegal Alien movement

I wish I could claim being responsible for the conversion, but I can't. This person is a close friend that has been a staunch Democrat for much of their life, much as I had been before my conversion many years ago. (Something we picked up in school, as I recall.) Therefore, we purposely quit discussing politics as neither of us was about to change.

However, change has come and that driven by a new reality that is now knocking on their front door. Or, was that just another car back-firing? The TV news that has been turned off for several years (a typical Liberal trick) is now back on and if nothing else it was learn what happened in their neighborhood last night, and that in the better part of town.

Amazingly enough, it wasn't long before a correlation was drawn between the drastic increase in crime and violence and the high number of Illegal Aliens that have flooded their city. (Hah, they haven't seen flooded until they visit Salem.)

The question was asked of me, "doesn't the word Illegal imply that a persons actions are in violation of the law?"

There is hope!

1 Comments:

Blogger Daniel said...

Hallelujah! Another convert!

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter