Monday, September 27, 2010

Credit where credit due!

I was driving Northbound on 12th street SE in Salem today and found myself keeping even pace with the engine of an Amtrak train as it left the station.

Dang, that was an experience I don't wish to repeat soon as the Horn Blowing was not only constant it was twice as loud as I recall trains in the past.

Ouch that hurt but now I understand what folks are complaining about!

All this because of so many homeless people having chosen to use a train as their best method to commit suicide. Why not as its free, dependable, easily accessibly in spite of the Million $ walls intended to stop them and it's 100% effective.

I know, with all those positive points its hard to believe its government subsidized.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter