Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I took in the Show!


Watching labor crews setting up Carnival rides for the Fourth was my entertainment this afternoon and they didn't disappoint.

One particular group struggled with this one tent for more time than should have been necessary and it was obvious that none of them was familiar with its assembly. That included the lead man who needed to leave on occasion to confer with others elsewhere.

They finally got it to this point when someone became aware that it was facing the wrong direction. Oh bother.

But don't get me wrong as they were trying their best, without any written instructions and not one of them was speaking Spanish.

Yes, it was an All Gringo activity and I would like to thank the owners of Funtastic Shows for not employing Illegal Aliens as I have seen other amusement ride and carnival operations do in the past.

May good weather be with them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter