Saturday, January 16, 2010

That's amazing?

That was my impression this morning after listening to Obama speaking about aid being sent to Haiti and he then being followed by GW.

What caught my ear was Obama's recognizable and rhythmic style of reading verbatim from Teleprompter Screens and then my hearing GW using his own words with using notes or subject points he wanted to cover.

The amazing part is the number of US Citizens who follow every word vended by Obama the robot and they mostly the same folks who scoffed GW for his natural speaking style.

Lets not forget that Obama has not held a Press Conference since July and has thus avoided having to face reporter's questions. I can appreciate that as I suspect its quite difficult for Rahm's Writers to quickly feed Obama answers over his Teleprompter Screens.

1 Comments:

Blogger OregonGuy said...

It's quite a stark difference.

Of course, we know that Bush is dumb. So, I guess he must be lucky, too.
.

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter