Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Lowe's and behold!

Looks as voicing your thoughts and opinion still has some value in the retail world and I had proof of it, right there, smack-dab in the middle of the main isle in Lowe's Home Improvement.

Last year Lowe's had a specific retail display that I drew my anger and gave me reason to complain. However, visiting today I discovered an almost identical island display standing in the same exact spot as last year, yet today it was different in one major respect.

You see, last year all the promotional wording on the colorful display of US Flags was 100% in Spanish with not an English word to be found anywhere.

Today, not only is the display 100% in English it also featured the words, "Made in the USA."

My guess is I wasn't alone in telling Lowe's management of my displeasure with last years offering.

Yes, I again made comment to staff and this time told them of my delight. Pity is, I didn't find any employees that had been working for Lowe's last year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter