Wednesday, January 14, 2009

One quick phone call!

That is all you will need to confirm that our US Department of Homeland Security is yet just another Government Agency.
I decided to take a run at E-Verify today and to limit my inquiry to the time I would expect a curious yet Desperately Busy business owner may have to devote.
After a minute or so staring at their www site I spotted a "Contact Us" key and found a 202 area code number which I then called.
After a few minutes more wasted in playing word games with a DHS staffer, I was directed back to their www where I was told that where all my questions would be answered.
Time was up, I was out of there and back to business at hand.
But then, perhaps there is an opportunity to provide employers with a Fee Based "E-Verify Service" much as do bookkeeping or tax service organizations.

Who do we know?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter