Saturday, December 13, 2008

Where does our School Money Go?

Here are two examples:
#1 The 112 page book (on the left) Winter Class Scedule is chock full of educational opportunities that I understand was sent to every mailing address in Marion, Polk and Yamhill counties, 4 times a year whether they want them or not.
This the Big Book is as I recall similar to the one I received last year that offered we residents Clown Classes that I was saddened to see were not being taught by our Governor Teddy Koolonkowskis. Guess Ted is busy planning for the year 2055.
#2 On the right is the next to arrive 32 page Community Education Catalog we all received a few weeks later and it chocked full of such dandies as classes in Tribal Belly Dancing, Grant Writing basics, Digital Music Production, Aromatherapy, Spanish Medical Interpreter, Wedding Flowers, Hip Hop Dance, Salsa Aerobics and by golly under Theater I see again the Art of Clowning is back again.
Oh yes, I see they have included a course in Auto Body Repair. Now, what the hell could I do with that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter