Thursday, October 23, 2008

I' ready,

That for a Upper East Side (Manhattan) pent house and a dinner date with Ron Wyden and his closest friends.
The reason is, I have just discovered myself being a Financial Genius with successfully predicting the recent collapse of Sub-Prime Mortgages (Wall Street) and that event totally surprising Alan Greenspan. Today, Alan reported to a Congressional committee that he didn't see it coming?
But then perhaps my living here in Oregon gave me a different perspective. You see, with Alan looking out the windows of a Lincoln Town Car he wasn't aware and able to question Carlos and Carmalita's (and 12 million of their Illegal Alien cousins) ability to make their Balloon house payments with him working as a green house laborer and her a house keeping aide in a nursing home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter