Friday, January 18, 2008

Almost quiet!!

Judging from the lack of Crime and Violence in the last week around Salem, I might guess that many of the Illegal Aliens are vacationing back home in Mexico.
Just today they was a three hour gun battle with Tijuana Police in an upper class neighborhood and that tends to support my theory.
This was where the bad guys were shooting down on Police from roof top positions and from the same building where Police later discovered the bodies of six kidnap victims.
That is one trade skill I hope they don't bring back to Oregon.

1 Comments:

Blogger MAX Redline said...

That gunfight involve Tijuana police and Mexican soldiers - and the first thing I thought when I read about it: somebody didn't make their payoff.

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter