Friday, May 07, 2010

The word is,

The reason for the unemployment numbers going up today was that more people who had left the job market . . . have returned. That makes sense.

So all the disenchanted folks that have exhausted their unemployment benefits must have called a Special 800 phone number and told Obama they have rejoined the employable workforce and are again looking for employment. That makes sense.

Stupid me, here I thought the only way they tallied the unemployed was by counting those receiving unemployment benefits.

It seems I have misplaced that Special 800 number, so would anybody who has it please e-mail that back to me ASAP. I want to be counted as it may lead to some Chinese stimulus money hand-outs in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter