Friday, March 05, 2010

Wonder where the Education Money goes?


In the past year I have collected over two pounds (totaling 520 pages) of Class Catalogs sent to me by Chemeketa Community College that I have absolutely no use for, or any desire to read, or line a bird cage with.

What is worse is I have never requested any of these publications and I understand that every known address in Marion, Polk and much of Yamhill Counties receives them all through the years as I and I suspect few of them find any more use for them.

Imagine the ENERGY savings that could result if CCC were to send these to only those who call (or write) and request them and allow all others to review them on line.

But then maybe I just don't understand as I lack a Masters Degree in Community College management.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter