Sunday, August 09, 2009

News Had It!

Local TV stations are now reporting of their significantly cutting staff in their News Departments.

I wonder how many of those who lost jobs are their more recently hired Bi-Lingual employees.

Those who for my benefit are able to pronounce the Killers, Drunk Drivers, Stabbers, Wife Beating, Store Robbing, Gang Member, Children Raping and Child Burning names . . . in Perfect Spanish?

Personally, I would rather hear the name "Hoar-Hey" pronounced in its English form George and I could give a damn about hearing comments about the subject Criminal by another Criminal as translated by some TV News reporter who supports their Criminal culture.

My guess is that some Diversity Embracers now get to Embrace some un-employment checks and time to contemplate losing their homes to the Repo man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter