Saturday, February 07, 2009

Just Don't Do It!

Oregon DMV offers to make my life easy and re-register my vehicle License . . . on Line!
I can use Visa or Master Card.
Ya sure. Like I'm going to give the State my www user ID, E-mail address and Credit Card numbers.
Then it would be a snap to associate that info with my track-able Cellphone and use their Freeway/Intersection Video Cameras to follow me no matter where I went be it on the www or the street.
Gotta remember, DMV is ODOT and its they are who have gobs of engineers working on a project that will soon lead to our having to install GPS Transponders on our vehicles as that will allow them to Tax us depending on what we drive, when we drive where we drive.
Its Bleeding Edge Technology and we Oregon Dreamers are leading the Nation.
Me, I going to take the time to visit DMV, take a number, wait my turn and then give them . . . CASH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter