Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tuesday Two-Fer at BK

Tuesday is the day for me to visit my local Burger King and partake of a Whopper Jr. for $1.00 and a Medium (they don't offer small) order of fries for another $1.00. $2.00 grand total!!
Hey cheap eats and my body seems to tolerate that small weekly dose of Bad food. Well, at least so far.
But what I found interesting, is both last week and again today the work crew was 100% Gringo much like the nearby Taco Bell has been now for well over a year.
Why even the 4x4 (4' tall and 4' wide) assistant manager who has spawned more than one anchor child was nowhere to be seen. Even the little Russian blond was gone.
Most curious! Next Tuesday I hope to again visit the BK for a lunch slider with sticks and see if the staffing pattern holds.
Who knows, there might be a patter here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter