Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Have we gone full circle?

The TV camera caught the US Serviceman (Army) who is soon heading back overseas (again) as he climbed into his Huge 4 wheel-drive Pick-up that sucks up gob of Gas imported from the Arab countries that provide money to buy weapons the Moslem crazies use in trying to kill him and all the rest of us Infidels (non-Moslems).

But then, I expect we will toss in some cash to help rebuild Lebanon as our foreign aid helped Israel buy the bombs that did all the damage and the aircraft that delivered them. Its the responsible thing to do, right?

With that in mind I can see how it only makes sense to give the US to Mexico's poorest, least intelligent and most drug and alcohol addicted.

I will contemplate this later tonight as I lay upon my bed of nails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter